Are you looking for the best Garmin Ant Stick? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Garmin Ant Stick.
Having trouble finding a great Garmin Ant Stick?
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Garmin Ant Stick research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Garmin Ant Sticks available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Garmin Ant Stick for 2022. See our ranking below!
20 Best Garmin Ant Stick Reviews in 2022
Bestseller No. 1
Garmin USB ANT Stick for Garmin Fitness Devices
- USB ANT Stick for Compatible Garmin fitness devices
- USB ANT Stick
- Garmin USB ANT Stick
- Plugs Into Computer’s USB Port
- Automatically Receives Activity Data When Compatible Fitness Device Is Within Range
Bestseller No. 2
Mini USB + ANT Stick Compatible with Zwift TrainerRoad Wahoo Garmin Cycleops Trainer Rouvy TacX…
- 【BROAD COMPATIBILITY】Compatible With CycleOps Virtual Trainer Sunnto Watch Zwift TrainerRoad PerfPRO Studio. ANT+ USB Receiver Stick Adapter for…
- 【FASTER TRANSFER SPEED】No driver installation is required on Mac OS X machines. Backward-compatible with USB1.1/2.0 full speed specification….
- 【SIMPLE OPERATION】Wirelessly receives your training data to your PC. Compatible with for Garmin products and cycling games. Plug it into USB port…
- 【SMALL AND DURABLE】Mini and exquisite, portable for carry. Made of high quality material, durable. Transmits workouts to your computer so you can…
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】Onlyesh offers you 12 months warranty. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, Onlydroid will…
Bestseller No. 3
LIVL0V V5 USB ANT+ Dongle for Garmin Fitness Devices, USB ANT Stick Compatible with Zwift…
- 【FUNCTION】Receive ANT wireless radio and translate it into USB protocol to combine the traditional bike trainer with the cycling software. It is…
- 【EASY TO USE】Brand new ANT USB stick dongle produced by high quality material. Small and durable, mini exquisite, easy to carry. Simply plug into…
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】V5 ANT dongle is compatibled with indoor training apps: Garmin, Zwift, Tacx, Bkool, Wahoo, PerfPRO Studio, CycleOps Virtual…
- 【MINI PORTABLE】Cadence, Speed, Heart rate, Power,etc. Brand new ANT stick produced by high quality material. Small and durable, mini exquisite,…
- 【NOTE】If V5 USB ANT+ Dongle cannot run automatically on the Windows 10 system, please follow these steps to update the driver. Right click “This…
Bestseller No. 4
CHILEAF ANT310 ANT+ USB Stick Dongle for Wahoo,Garmin, Suunto, Zwift, TacX, Bkool, PerfPRO Studio,…
- ✔️【FUNCTION- Receive ANT+ wireless radio and translate it into USB protocol to combine the traditional bike trainer with the cycling software.It…
- ✔️【EASY TO USE- Simply plug into your computer, and it will automatically receive your activity data when your compatible fitness device is…
- ✔️【BROAD COMPATIBILITY- It is compatibled withGarmin, Zwift, Tacx, Bkool, Wahoo, PerfPRO Studio, CycleOps Virtual Trainer, TrainerRoad,…
- ✔️【COLLECT SENSOR DATA- Cadence, Speed, Heart rate, Power,etc. Brand new ANT+ stick produced by high quality material. Portable USB is very…
SaleBestseller No. 5
CooSpo USB ANT+ Stick ANT Dongle with 6ft. Extension Cable Compatible with Zwift TrainerRoad Wahoo…
- ✅Function: CooSpo ANT Dongle Stick support automatically upload workout data from indoor cycling training or Garmin fitness devices to cycling…
- ✅With Extension Cable: The 6-foot extension cord extends the USB ANT+ transmitter away from the computer and towards the connected device to avoid…
- ✅Compatible Bike Trainers: CooSpo ANT+ Dongle can workable with most indoor bike trainers like BKOOL, WAHOO, TACX, ELITE, THINKRIDER, MAGENE,…
- ✅Compatible Cycling Software: CooSpo ANT stick works well with Zwift, Rouvy, BKOOL Cycling Simulator，PerfPRO Studio, Spivi, TrainerRoad,…
- ✅Compatible with Garmin Devices: CooSpo ANT Dongle same as Garmin 010-01058-00 & 010-10999-00, Support Edge 1030, 130, 25, 520, 530, 820, 830,…
Bestseller No. 6
Magene ANT+ Dongle Transmitter Receiver USB Stick, Ant+ Data Adapter Compatible with ZWIFT, Garmin…
- Compatibility：Magene USB ANT+ STICK An adapter for Zwift, Garmin, Sunnto, Tacx, Bkool, PerfPRO Studio, CycleOps, TrainerRoad to upgrade Bike…
- FUNCTION: Receive ANT+ wireless radio and translate it into USB protocol to combine the traditional bike trainer with the cycling software. It is for…
- COLLECT SENSOR DATA: Cadence, Speed, Heart rate, Power,etc. Compatible with Garmin, Sunnto, Zwift, Tacx, Bkool, PerfPRO Studio, CycleOps, TrainerRoad.
- EASY TO USE: Plug into the computer, the required drivers will be installed automatically. Compatible with PC/Laptop and Win/Mac and support 8…
- WARRANTY:we are very confident in our product ,we provide One year warranty and friendly customer service, 100% satisfaction and zero hassle returns…
SaleBestseller No. 7
Garmin Forerunner 45S, 39mm Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Coach Free Training Plan Support,…
- Gps running Watch with Garmin Coach training plan support
- Smaller-sized easy-to-use running watch estimates heart rate at the wrist and Features GPS to Track your pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach Adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to our Garmin connect online community, live tracking…
- Safety and tracking Features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through…
Bestseller No. 8
Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band – Black w/o ant stick (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Garmin to work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a…
- Move Bar – Motivates you to be active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments light up for…
- 24/7 Wearable – Stylish, comfortable and water resistant2 wristband that is always on and ready to go.
- Long battery life – Stays on for more than a year without having to change the battery. Easy-to-read display – View the time of day and your stats…
- Achieve your goals – Vivofit learns your activity level and assigns a personalized goal each morning. Count calories – Records calories burned…
Bestseller No. 9
Garmin GDL 52 Portable SiriusXM/ADS-B Receiver
- Portable SiriusXM®/ADS-B Receiver
Bestseller No. 10
SJ@JX Arcade Game Controller 3D Gamepad Analog Stick Sensor Fly Joystick Microswitch MX LED Button…
- Cherry MX Black Switch Button. Non-clicky Recycling 50 million times. Contains Logo and LED.
- Zero Delay SJ@JX 2801 Encoder. Perfectly compatible with PC PS3 Nintendo Switch Xbox 360 Android Raspberry Pi
- 3D joystick for flight simulation games, Analogue Stick Thumb sticks Joystick Cap Mushroom Head.
- New 4 – 8 Way 5V LED Illuminated Joystick. Microswitch reliability tested to 20 million cycles.
- Size: 8.5cm x 3cm. USB Cable 180cm. Button Cable 20cm. Button Hole 28mm.
Bestseller No. 11
Garmin 010-01769-11 Vívoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch Contactless Payments Built-In Sports Apps,…
- Garmin Pay contact less payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch (available for supported cards from participating banks)
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store.; Memory/History: 7 timed activities, 14 days of…
- More than 15 pre-loaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more; Lens material: Chemically strengthened glass, bezel…
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness made estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress; Fits wrists with a circumference of 127…
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, Live Track and more when paired with a compatible smartphone
SaleBestseller No. 12
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music, GPS Running Smartwatch with Music and Advanced Dynamics, White
- GPS running smartwatch with music advanced training features
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify, to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more (When used with Running Dynamics Pod…
SaleBestseller No. 13
ACR Bivy Stick Two-Way Global Satellite Communicator Device – SOS, SMS, Tracking, Weather Report,…
- No activation or annual fees | Global satellite coverage (Iridium)
- Send and receive messages via satellite | Weather forecasts via satellite
- SOS monitoring via satellite (Global Rescue) | Location tracking and sharing via satellite
- Map display and navigation | Offline maps
- One-touch Checkin (available directly from device and via the app) | Hundreds of mounts available
SaleBestseller No. 14
USB ANT+ Stick Dongle Adapter Wireless Receiver for Zwift, TheSufferfest, TrainerRoad, Rouvy to…
- FUNCTION: Receive ANT+ wireless radio and translate it into USB protocol to combine the traditional bike trainer with the cycling software. It is for…
- EASY TO USE: Plug it into the computer, the required drivers will install automatically. Compatible with PC/Laptop and Win/Mac and support 8 channels
- COLLECT SENSOR DATA: Cadence, Speed, Heart rate, Power,etc. Compatible with Zwift, TheSufferfest, TrainerRoad, Rouvy
- SUPER PRO QUALITY – ❣All the products we sold enjoy two years warranty and full life service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact…
Bestseller No. 15
Garmin 010-01879-00 InReach Mini, Lightweight and Compact Satellite Communicator, Orange
- Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables 2 way text messaging using the 100 percentage global Iridium network (satellite…
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required). Display size-0.9 x 0.9 inch
- Access downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more by using the free Garmin Earthmate app and compatible devices
- Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach Mini or paired device, basic and premium weather packages…
- Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices, including connected wearables and handhelds. Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
SaleBestseller No. 16
Garmin Venu, GPS Smartwatch with Bright Touchscreen Display, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring,…
- Watch case size 43mm; Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm
- Beautiful, bright AMOLED display and up to five-day battery life in smartwatch mode; up to six hours in GPS and music mode
- The broadest range of all-day health monitoring features keeps track of your energy levels, respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated…
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription With a third-party…
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, pool swimming and more
SaleBestseller No. 17
Garmin Forerunner 35, Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Frost Blue, 1 (010-01689-02)
- Built in GPS built in to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run, even under tree cover. No phone required
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring warm gives you heart rate all day and night no additional Strap required. Display type : sunlight visible, transflective…
- Vibration alerts helpful vibration alerts notify you of running prompts, activity tracking milestones, smart notifications and virtual pacing…
- Updated display new high resolution display that is perfect for indoor/outdoor viewing. Fits wrists with a circumference of 140-200 millimeter
- Smart connectivity auto uploads, smart notifications, live track, music controls and automatic sw updates
Bestseller No. 18
Garmin inReach Explorer+, Handheld Satellite Communicator with Topo Maps and GPS Navigation
- 100 percent global Iridium satellite coverage enables two way text messaging from anywhere (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends. Water rating : IPX7. Battery : Rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Pair with mobile devices using the free earthmate app for access to downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- In reach explorer+ device adds preloaded Delorme topo maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built in digital compass, barometric altimeter and…
Bestseller No. 19
acr PLB ResQLink View Survival Kit
- ResQLink View Personal Locator Beacon
- C-Strobe H2O Rescue Light
- Res-Q Whistle
- RapidDitch Drybag
- Signal Mirror
Bestseller No. 20
Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator
- Rugged handheld navigator with preloaded worldwide basemap and 2.2 inch monochrome display
- WAAS enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support for fast positioning and a reliable signal
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards for protection against splashes, rain, etc.
- Support for paperless geocaching and Garmin spine mounting accessories. Power with two AA batteries for up to 20 hours of use (best with Polaroid AA…
- See high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track (start, finish and high/low altitude) to estimate time and distance between points
How Do You Buy The Best Garmin Ant Stick?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Garmin Ant Stick? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Garmin Ant Stick, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Garmin Ant Stick available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Digitadev has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Garmin Ant Stick that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Garmin Ant Stick?
- What benefits are there with buying an Garmin Ant Stick?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Garmin Ant Stick?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Garmin Ant Stick, much less the best one?
- Which Garmin Ant Stick are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Garmin Ant Stick?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Garmin Ant Stick, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Garmin Ant Stick, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Garmin Ant Stick. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Digitadev provides an Garmin Ant Stick buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Garmin Ant Stick currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Garmin Ant Stick has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Garmin Ant Stick?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Garmin Ant Stick.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Garmin Ant Stick objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Garmin Ant Stick.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Garmin Ant Stick, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Garmin Ant Stick is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Digitadev always remembers that maintaining Garmin Ant Stick information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Garmin Ant Stick is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
- Best Bluetooth Ant+ Heart Rate Monitor
- Best Termite Carpenter Ant Killer
- Best The Astonishing Ant-man
- Best Ant Farm Dvd
- Best Ant+ Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor
- Best Fire Ant Game
- Best Uncle Milton Giant Ant Farm
- Best Ant Man Blackout Suit
- Best Ant Man And Anthony Pop Vinyl
- Best When Is Ant Man Dvd Coming Out
Q: What does the Garmin ant stick do?
A: USB ANT Stick for Compatible Garmin fitness devices Plugs Into Computer’s USB Port Automatically Receives Activity Data When Compatible Fitness Device Is Within Range Allows Access To Garmin (r) Training Center–software To Analyze Activities and Create Workouts In Stock.
Q: What is an ant+ USB stick?
A: ANT+ USB sticks (sometimes called “dongles”) plug into your computer, allowing communicating back and forth between your computer and your devices (smart trainer, power meters, heart rate/cadence/speed monitors, etc). Garmin USB ANT Stick: Reliable and recommended by Zwift, ~$31 on Amazon
Q: Is the Garmin ant+ dongle reliable?
A: Note: Garmin’s ANT+ dongle is also reliable and reputable. Problem is, it costs $40 with no measurable improvement over the more affordable dongles above. While you’re at it, get a USB extension cable. They’re cheap, and allow you to move your ANT+ stick as close to your trainer for the strongest possible signal.
Q: How do I connect the ant stick to my computer?
A: Plug the ANT Stick into your computer’s USB port and it will automatically receive your activity data when your compatible fitness device is within range.